ACT Math & Science Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Out of Print - Not Available
Kaplan's ACT Math & Science Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your math and science skills and master these challenging sections of the ACT. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
We are so certain that ACT Math & Science Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or your money back.
Realistic Practice. Essential Review
- More than 500 math and science practice questions
- Question sets to help you determine your areas of greatest opportunity
- A guide to the 100 most important math topics for the ACT
- Review of essential math concepts, including intermediate algebra, plane geometry, and trigonometry
- Essential science review that focuses on the three main concepts of data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints passages
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on test day
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.