Congratulations on Writing Your Book!
This is a big accomplishment and we bet you want to get this project out into the world. Here are some general guidelines and suggestions:
- Visit the store to see if your book will fit in well with our inventory mix
- Be a local author or have a story with a local connection
- Include the Title and Author's name on the binding of the book
- Have the 13-digit ISBN Number and the price on your book
- Make sure your book is proofread and edited well with an attractive cover
- Encourage your friends, coworkers, and family to buy the book at Words of Windsor
- Mention and link to the Words of Windsor website in your marketing and social media
- Read our Consignment Terms
- Spiral bind or staple binding your book
- Create Space, Amazon Imprints, or Amazon affiliates publications
- Tag and/or promote purchasing on Amazon
- Bring items in during November or December
Find where you fit in
- If you are working with a publisher and your book is available at Ingram at a regular discount, give us the details via our contact form HERE so we can review your book.
- If you are a smaller, local press representing several authors, please send us your catalog (digital or physical) along with terms so we can get to know your company and review your books.
- If you are a self-published author, download our Consignment Terms, Consignment Agreement, and W-9.